Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Honest Resume

Text / Honest Resume

I'm still unemployed and still having trouble finding a good job. Although I keep getting job offers to "Work at Home" and selling insurance and stuff. I have never recieved a phone call from a real place saying that they read my resume and would like me to come in and have an interview. Places like Monster.com with whom I have been a member with for years has never helped me one bit besides showing me who is hiring so I can drive out there and ask. Other than listing available jobs I think it's a sham. It's a way for pyramid type companies to get people my age who don't have a career to waste there time. They know that they couldn't get a 35 year old with a family and house to walk around business to business trying to sell credit card terminals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter