Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The Truth

Well, last night the truth came out. Every Monday night the girls at our school have something called "Dorm Devotions." It's when all the guys and girls get together separately and get some instruction on life and talk and share stuff.

So the question was brought up, "Who has something exciting they would like to share?" Well, from what I hear Andrea (who dyed her hair black by the way) rose her hand and shared with everyone that she finally got asked to go the Christmas Banquet by the guy that she wanted to go with and now they are going to the Christmas Banquet together - Yah, Ouch! I received this valuable intel from one of my good female friends who was keeping her ears open around the girls’ dorms. So now comes other questions:

1. Why didn't she just say "No?"
2. She went out of her way to have her mom break it off? How lame is that?
3. Why didn't I just follow my rules like I was supposed to?

What am I going to do you ask? I'm going to go with Betty, my good friend, and have lots of fun. I'll just be sweet to Andrea when I see her and not go off on a monologue about how her actions are a plague upon the female race. Who knows what could happen, I may still be in the game - or am still diluted either one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Well, yes I did want to go with this girl to the banquet. Her mom broke it off meaning that she didn't have the guts I guess to tell me that she wasn't interested, but that's totally ok because I should of expected that from a freshman. I just put a post up with a little information about myself so if you have anymore questions I'd be happy to help you out.

12/08/2004 09:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter