Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Turkey Day!!!

Today I went snowboarding, I did pretty good but I hurt, a lot. So I am typing a grand total of about 25 WPM. Yah. Right now I'm watching fear factor, just got done taking an hour long hot bath, and it's about time to eat. Life is good right now. While chatting on mIRC there were these people talking about "all your base are belong to us." Now I know this isn't proper grammar but it's because it's this old NES video game that was translated from Japanese to English, so it's pretty funny. Like the Star Wars Kid it's become a really popular thing across the internet. So go ahead and check it out here - Some people just walked in for dinner so I'm now going to greet them.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter