Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Banquet

You're all probably wondering what happened, and to see whether I had fun or not. I met Betty at her dorm at 6:25 and when she came out I have to tell you, I was shocked! Seriously, I never really thought of Betty (Don't take this the wrong way) as a girl. More like she was one of the guys. Although, seeing her all dressed up and wearing make-up and the shoes and all that extra stuff that girls do with there hair. I tell ya, it scared me. I really liked her dress, it was maroon and she wore this black thing under it that went down her hands, it was lacy. The best part about her dress was that the top was this medieval type thing, like a corsett I guess. I knew, as a guy, this would be very hard to describe so I searched Google and found some stuff that wasn't exactly what she wore but could give you a good idea. Ok, so her outer top was like this. Under that she wore that lacy thing. and then the rest of her dress was like a prom dress. When I get pictures and can figure out how to post them I will.

Us guys have it easy, we wear the same thing - a tuxedo. However, if you must see it then here. Of course that's not me wearing it in that picture. I told Jackie to be careful with it.

So anyways, we ate and as usual I told all the jokes at the table. I kind of feel like it's my duty in life to make other people laugh. I hate that dead akward space sometimes. The reason why it's akward is becuase there is no one there (ex. ME) to fill it. The night flew by fast. So all in all I did have a great time. Now I know what everyone is wondering. Did I see Andrea there? Yes I did, and to be honest with you, she didn't look all that great. In fact, (This is going to sound bad) I don't think she deserved to go with such a stud like me! J/K. Seriously though I don't think I would have had the ability to be myself and make jokes and have true fun if I did end up going with her. To answer the second question on everyone's mind. No I don't like Betty, but she is a way cool person, like totally! So there you have it, all that drama for what? I should have asked Betty in the first place, that would have been the logical thing to do. Then again, my emotions are so persuading. It's like every time I have to make a decision my brain is playing chess with my heart, and it's always a close game.

It's late so I'm going to bed. Talk to you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

The Word on the Street is just bits and pieces of the real thing.

12/10/2004 03:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

What word on the street? I'm not following.

12/10/2004 04:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter