Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Mike Crain


I found this just randomly searching the internet and actually laughed out loud for quite sometime in this internet cafe in Budapest (yes people were looking at me wierd). This guy came to my highschool and preached a message and did all this karate stuff. It was cool but this guy is really really old. Then we did this presentation at one of the big public schools out there (Highland High School) and people were laughing cause it was ridiculous. He did break a huge pile of ice and broke some world record and he cut Michael Jordan's stomach with a samurai sword during a demonstration back in the days but here's a photo of him. I also found some really really bad christian music album covers that I will post when I get back home. A lot of them will give you a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter