Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Police name 2 London bomb suspects

CBC News: Police name 2 London bomb suspects

This is kinda scary since I'm going to be there next Sunday. Oh well....You can't let terrorists run your life. If I die I die, nothing much I can do about it but I'm not going to sit in my house the rest of my life. I can't wait to take a billion pictures. I'll try to blog a little while I'm there but I might be super tired or just too busy to blog. I don't plan on taking my laptop so it might just be plain old difficult to blog.

I haven't written much. Don't really know what to write. Betty and I broke up. That's about it. Don't really want to write about it. I'm going to London as stated above. I'll spend a week there and head over to France. I can't wait, I'm going to have tons of fun. We just got done having the Spiritual Leadership Conferance at my church.

Betty's brother Maui and church family came down for the leadership conference and we got to hang out a bit. It was quite fun. Well, I must go find a coat for my adventures abroad.

See you all later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HOWZ IT BEEN? WELL 4 ME OK, I GUESS .SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU AND BETTY,BUT DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT 4 THE BEST (WATCH YOULL GET BACK 2GETHER....AGAIN) WELL HOPE YOU HAVE FUN TAKE LOTS OF PICS. SEE YOU NEXT MONTH..BYE

7/14/2005 11:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter