Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Youth Conference

Every year our chuch/college hosts an annual youth conference where churches from all over the country come together to...well you can check it out here. So right now I'm sitting at Denny's on Ave. K with David Delany, Eric Hayes, Bobby Ayers, and Larry Chappell (who hasn't arrived yet). I don't like Denny's but I like their free internet. So far we have an idea for our theme is "Behind Enemy Lines." I can't really say much because it's secret. The years before we did a police thing which was a sort of mixture between Cops, Starsky and Hutch, and Strongbad's Dangeresque 1 and Dangeresque 3, and a Karate Kid type thing which took place out in the middle of nowhere. All are funny.

Well, Larry just arrived. So we'll see what we can cook up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter