Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Denied

So I get a letter from the unemployment office today saying that I am being denied unemployment because Countrywide stated to them that one of the reasons why I was fired was that I wasn't productive enough. Disregarding the fact that I was one of their top employees on their team for 7 running months and never missed a "step increase" (raise) because my performance was so good. Can this company lie any more? I'm still waiting my check for the retroactive pay for the past 4 months and the pay for the time I worked on the day that I got fired. They lie to protect themselves and their money. To any employee there I give a warning. Don't question their finances because you'll get fired. Christine Hall said that she would take care of it, a month later haven't heard a peep. I asked an employee to ask their team leader, she said that she would take care of it, haven't heard anything yet. So, I question it even now. Does Countrywide Home Loans pay their employees? No, and when they do they don't pay them on time with the right amount.

If a Countrywide employee just so happens to come across this website, I am officially saying, "Countrywide Home Loans, are you handling your employees paychecks and finances properly?" So, if you just read that and you know a little bit about the law. That link that I just posted gives a PDF File containing the SARBANES-OXLEY ACT that congress passed in 2002. I can just give you a quick description. If ANYONE, employee or non-employee, questions the financial business of an organization than there needs to be: 1) an investigation of the matter. 2) A correction if one needed. 3) It needs to be documented. The person that questions the organization (Whistleblower) is protected from any retaliatory action and given complete secrecy. He can't get FIRED, demoted, or punished in anyway. The consequences result in 10 years in prison and/or $10,000,000 fine. So, Countrywide, even though you got rid of me, you can't shut me up. I'll be awaiting my retroactive pay, the pay on the day that I worked, and the official report. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter