Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Big Day

Today is going to be a busy day. First thing is one of my good friend’s weddings. Sherwin "Sho" Santiago and Melissa Adams. Those cats have been together for a long time. Since I've known Sho, a little over 5 years, they were dating then. From what I hear is that they've been going out since 6th grade. That's crazy; I guess some people just get it easy in the realm of dating. Sho is a good guy and I hope today is a good memory for him. After the wedding I'm going to drive up to Visalia, California where my weekend ministry is at Sequoia Baptist Church. I teach the youth up there and lead the songs. Today is our first "Youth Activity" with me being their teacher. I'm pretty excited, not really nervous, probably when I get up there I will be. Jacques von Rooyen is going to preach, he is also a good friend of mine. We're the same age and went to Highland High School together. We've had some good times because we've always managed to get a job working together, but could write all day about the stuff we get into. Pretty much all of my friends now have girlfriends are seriously liking them. John and Michelle, Eric and Megan, Jacques and the Arkansas chick, Larry and Ashley, and anyone else I forgot. This is the first time one of us "guys" is getting married. Done. Married. No more hanging out and staying up late watching movies. Oh well. Moving on, then I'm staying the night down there as usual to teach the teen class tomorrow. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and that it will be most importantly fun. I fear they already think I'm a loser with no sense of humor. Well I've got to start packing and getting ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter