Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blog

I know I haven't written about my last leg of the journey of my euro-trip yet. I'm busy right now moving out of my friend Eric's house becuase he just got married and I obviously can't live here with him and his wife. I'm moving back on campus at college where I am once again isolated from the world, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I'm also too stressed about what's going on with Betty and I to even want to write my feelings down. I'm even contemplating the discontinuation of my blog...

Why you ask? I don't know. I may just remodel it and turn it into a universal thing that has nothing to do with my personal feelings. Whatever the case I really have to get with it in school and get on the ball if I'm going to graduate this year and to show Betty the kind of man that I'm trying to become. I love her so much, I don't ever want to lose her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe, I read your blog all the time. You crack me up. Betty who? Good luck with school.

9/07/2005 07:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter