Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Birthday

Well, April 30th will be my 21st Birthday. I always wondered what I would be doing for my 21st Birthday. It seems like such a pivotal and important time in a person's life. At least that's what I thought. It's really almost no big deal. I kind of feel bad that it doesn't feel important. My mom asked me what I wanted to do for my Birthday, I jokingly said, "Go to Las Vegas and gamble." She laughed but then proposed that we take a family trip to Rosorito in Mexico. The thought of going with my family and my brother's girlfriend's family didn't thrill me. However my mom asked if it was possible if Betty could come. Hmmmm....I thought. That would be great! So I asked her and she thought that would be cool. I got really excited, bought the plane tickets and I can't wait now until Thursday when I pick up Betty, then Friday take the family trip to Mexico to celebrate mine and my brother's (his birthday is on April 29th, wierd huh?) birthdays. I'll keep everyone posted, It's going to be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter