Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

She Loves Me!

I haven't posted in a while because of all the stuff that's been going on but on Monday, Feb. 28, 2005. Elizabeth "Betty" Anthonia Oregon told me that she loved me. That day was a mix of emotions. She told me that she was leaving school on Wednesday. This wasn't a quick trip home and back, this was leaving school. She was struggling paying her way through school and wasn't going to be able to take mid-terms, I told her that I would help her but the other reason she left I had no control over. Her father is ill and she wants to go back home and take care of him. I told Matt my room leader that if I didn't want to marry a girl who cared enough for her father to drop out of school and go back home to take care of him, then I was an idiot! Ok, so it's Monday morning and we're walking to Apologetics when she breaks me the news. She's leaving on Wednesday. So you're wondering if I was bummed, OF COURSE! I was kinda sad all through Apologetics, I put my head down and she asked to borrow my pen. She started writing what I thought were notes from the class. My head was in my lap thinking how I could fix things even though I wouldn't be able too. Larry, my friend, was sleeping on the floor like always. Betty wrote me a note and put it in my shirt pocket, she told me not to read it until next period before chappell. The note said that she knows that everything will work out ok because "I Love You." WOW!!! My heart jumped. I met her in chappell and she tried to take the note out of my shirt pocket where she put it. I told her that it was too late and that I already read it. I told her that if she ment it to tell me to my face. Which she did. I didn't know what to say, do I say "I love you too?" More important, did I actually love her? I told myself 5 years ago that I won't tell a girl that I love her unless I was willing to marry her. I thought about this all day. I went to dinner with my friend Eric and talked to him. I then decided to Drop the L-Bomb. So that night I told her that I actually loved her. It was a relief to be honest with you. I could feel our relationship building up to that point and it was like the pressure was gone. I had shown her through my actions that I loved her everyday, but now we had reached the point where we could communicate that verbally. Now I can tell the world. I Love Elizabeth Oregon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is so sweet joe....are you gonna marry her? if you do can i go to your wedding?... well any ways i really like this site it is really interesting .... i wrote alot of stuff on ur site... well i hope you to get married... who else thinks they should get married?

3/04/2005 07:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

She's totally the type of girl I would marry, if it's God's will I will marry her.

3/04/2005 08:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter