Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Back in Action Jackson!

Got my computer back, it's fixed now and I'm sitting in Eric's office. It didn't surprise me too much that Compaq failed to repair my DVD drive, mouse, and screen, but I didn't really expect them to. Compaq is kind of cheap. I got this new camera too, you can check out all the cool photo's that I have been taking with it. I've put them on my flickr account, so check'em out!

On another note, Betty came over the other day and we had a good time together. She was talking about how she wasn't for sure if she was going to be able to get to mid-terms (You need to have %40 of your schoolbill payed off in order to take them). She called me on my cell phone today after about 4 hours of soul winning to tell me that she wanted to talk to me later today. This is always bad. She told me that she is leaving for home, and for good. She has already made up her mind and she is going to have a meeting with Dr. Goetsch on Monday. It hasn't really hit me yet but I can start to feel hurt seeping into me. I can tell that this is just the beginning and that it's going to get worse. I really like her, and she is totally someone that I can marry. Bro. Schimdt, my youth pastor, always told us that we should marry, "Not somone you can live with, but someone you can't live without." Can I live without Betty? I guess we'll find out. That's the latest thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yeah it has changed a lot, my dorm is new too. I'll put a picture up. You can also see updated photos at www.savethepixels.com/gallery

3/03/2005 03:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter