Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Real Life Discovery Channel

When I was visiting Betty over spring break Ninfa, Betty's sister, had her baby. After all the drama we went in to see the new member of the family. I was looking around the room and I noticed a blue bucket with some stuff in it and I asked the nurse what it was. She told me that it was Ninfa's Placenta...

The nurse then started showing it off and explaining it to us, so I whipped out my camera so I could gross out the rest of the world too.

2 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Okay, I just bookmarked this and plan on sending it to 100 of my closest friends. That is the coolest thing EVER!!!!


CP.

12/15/2005 06:36:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did you know. There is a tribe in Mexico that eats the placent. They cook eat with veggies.

Mrs. V

12/16/2005 08:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter