Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Time Machine

Eric and I were thinking about putting going to a hardware store and getting some materials to make a time machine just like the one on Napolean Dynamite. Too bad someone else did it before us and made there own Time Machine. If you could go back in time once and change something when would you go? I think I would go back with the knowledge I have now to Greek days. That would be cool, I would be a general or warrior of some sorts. That would be my fantasy. But practically I would probably go back to Bible College as a sophmore and try to do things a little different. However, by wanting to change things you are saying to God that He made some mistakes and you wouldn't be the person you are today without those circumstances. UGHHH...I'm confused now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter