Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I entered grades today from the week I was gone and this week. I noticed that some students failed to turn in classwork and homework. I wrote the assignments down and gave them a list of what needs to be turned in by Monday. Next week Monday through Thursday we will be taking our SAT's. It is important that everyone gets a good nights sleep and is ready, willing, and able to take their tests next week. There will be a privilege trip at the end of the month for good behavior. This will be the top 15 students (Grade wise) in the class.

There is math homework this weekend. I handed out about 4 worksheets to be completed. Most students did this today during their free time.

Folders went home today they are due back Friday signed.

If you have questions please email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter