Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Stop the US Mail!

Wired 13.02: VIEW: "It's been said that Americans will put up with
anything - as long as it doesn't involve waiting in line. And as I
wasted half a day mailing a gift this past holiday season, I asked
myself why that sentiment doesn't apply to the US Postal Service. In
the age of instant communication, with trillions of dollars crossing
borders in nanoseconds and grandmas sending email, why do post offices
even exist?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not positive on why they still exist, but you don't have to go to the post office anymore to mail a package. You can print postage online now (or order stamps)and even schedule to have your package picked up from your house... FedEx does this, UPS does this, and even USPS... It's only a matter of time...

3/01/2005 11:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter