Welcome to my Brain. Please watch your step.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Trillian

Cerulean Studios: Creators of Trillian and Trillian Pro Instant Messengers

I just downloaded Trillian - Above is the link. If you have AOL, MSN, Yahoo, IRC, and ICQ, consider getting Trillian. You can simplify your chat with this program that combines and utilizes all of the major chat programs. You can stay connected with friends and family on a sweet interface. Also whats cool is while you're chatting you get underlined words from Wikipedia that will supply you with definitions. The sounds were the first thing my friend Eric and I noticed. They're smooth and pleasing to the ear. Also, some emoticons come with sounds. Try it out I'm sure you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free page hit counter